Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the Beginning.


Hello, and welcome to the development blog of "Inna Woods" turn based strategy RPG. Here you can follow the slow but determined progress of the project.

"Inna Woods" is a working title as there is no actual name yet. Inspired by a joke (or an actual emergency plan) involving SKS rifle and escaping in the woods when SHTF, hence 'Inna Woods'.

So far I'm the only one fully dedicated to this project as designer/artist/writer. I've been designing graphics and UI's and detailed contents and features of the game but not a single line of code has been written.

Yes, there is a very long way to go still.

This is a dream project which I'm intending to fulfill. I've already taken small steps to make it from the general planning/dreaming state to reach the testing phase.

I will be posting here some of the material I've created and explain the features and gameplay details and basically keep you updated about the project.

So be patient.

24 comments:

  1. I know it might sounds stupid to say this right now as the game isn't even in pre-alpha, but if you plan on making an international release, I can translate to french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. post the weapons and items in .png whenever you can please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grab SKS go inna woods

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for this game, looks epic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd pay for it. That's pretty big coming from a yarrr pirate like me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you've heard it before, but your art style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking very much forwards to this. Do not let us down, /k/omrade :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey broton. can you make the SAR 21 and ultimax 100 please?

    thanks broton you a bro :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to admit it.

    I LOVE YOU ( i think you know who I am )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, /k/omrade

    ReplyDelete
  11. bobdsmith@gmail.comJune 10, 2010 at 10:21 AM

    Hit me up if you need a Java coder. I've recreated Phoenix Wright's engine in Java as well as have done some other smaller projects. Would be glad to work on this with ya.

    Actually, post the sprite sheets and template? I might make a inventory manager or some shit for the lulz next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks awesome. I would pay for this, and that's saying quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it can be a good idea to make it in java for linuxfags and macfags

    Whatever I'm not good enough to make a video game but I have some programming experience, if needed I can reduce the coders work by making a level editor or any shit like this

    I don't want to leave my mail here because I'm a fucking paranoid /k/unt but if you want to contact me I'm the /k/omposer who sent you 10 music few minutes ago on your mail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow i`d Pay for this.
    Do you have any Idea what your Price Goal is at the moment?
    I hope you re gonna finish this.
    Thumps up /k/omrade

    ReplyDelete
  15. i feel as though you've given up, which is a shame since i was looking forward to this game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will never see this game come into fruition.

    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  17. God speed you.

    Cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. its been a decade bro

    ReplyDelete
  19. when will it be released and will it be on android too?

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like a great game, but please have more skins then in the current innawoods.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. alguien sabe si ya hay un juego definitivo ?

    ReplyDelete